We’re hosting a giveaway for Warlord by bestselling author Ted Bell. This is the latest novel in the popular Alex Hawke series. There is no review accompanying this giveaway. I have not read it. Sometimes publishers send me novels that my editorial calendar can’t accommodate. There’s nothing wrong with the novel but there are only so many reviews that can be done in a week. Usually I donate those novels to the library; however, I decided to offer them to you in giveaways this week.
Here’s an excerpt from the blurb on the back of the novel:
“Britsh-American MI6 counterterrorism operative Alex Hawke has all but given up on life, ever since he lost the woman he loved almost a year ago. But now an old friend desperately needs his help – His Royal Highness Prince Charles.“
It seems someone presents a credible assassination threat to the Royal Family, someone connected to the assassination of Lord Mountbattan some 30 years ago. Could the IRA be involved or is it something even worse?
Sounds like a great thriller to me and I wish I had time to read it! One lucky reader will win the paperback of Warlord!
1) The deadline for entries is Saturday night, 7/7/2012, at 11:59pm EDST. No entries after that date/time will be eligible.
2) This giveaway is open to entries with U.S. mailing addresses only because we do not ship books outside of the U.S.
3) You must be at least 18 years old to enter this giveaway.
4) You must use the Rafflecopter form. Even if leaving a comment is part of the giveaway, you must use the form in addition to leaving the comment for the comment to count as an entry.
5) If you already follow PopcornReads on Twitter or Facebook, you must still complete that part of the Rafflecopter form for your follow to count as an entry.
6) If you do not provide a complete mailing address in the Rafflecopter form, your entry will not be eligible. We will use your mailing address to ship your book to you.
7) That’s it – it’s a very easy giveaway, so have fun and best of luck!
If you’ve never used Rafflecopter before to enter a giveaway, here’s a little 45 sec. video on how to do it: