Today marks the beginning of the Follower Love Giveaway Hop. This is a huge hop with over 300 book-related web sites and blogs participating. WooHoo!
We love our followers – Our giveaway is going to have 4 winners because we’re giving away 4 wonderful novels in 4 different genres! Check out the novels below. Decide which one you want to win, read the giveaway rules, and then use the Rafflecopter form to enter. Easy peasy!
Once you’ve entered our giveaway, click on the link just below the Rafflecopter form to find all of the links in this large giveaway hop!
Here are the choices:
Sophie & Carter is a sweet YA romance by Chelsea Fine. To read our review of it, click here.
Queen of Hearts is a YA historical novel by Canadian author Martha Brooks. To read more about this wonderful novel, click here.
MWF Seeking BFF: My Yearlong Search for a New Best Friend by Rachel Bertsche is the funny story of Rachel’s quest for new BFF’s after moving to Chicago to live with her boyfriend. Hey, boyfriends are nice and everything but a girl’s got to have friends too!
The Forgery of Venus is by New York Times bestselling author Michael Gruber. An artist becomes embroiled in a scheme to forge a famous Velasquez painting but soon can’t tell fantasy from reality in this exciting thriller.
This giveaway will have 4 lucky winners, one for each of the books shown above.
If you know which book you want to win, indicate it in the Rafflecopter form. If not, put “any” in the Rafflecopter form.
1) The deadline for entries is Tuesday night, 2/14/2012, at 11:59pm EST. No entries after that date/time will be eligible.
2) This giveaway is open to entries with U.S. mailing addresses only because we do not ship books outside of the U.S.
3) You must be at least 15 years old to enter this giveaway.
4) You must use the Rafflecopter form. Even if leaving a comment is part of the giveaway, you must use the form in addition to leaving the comment for the comment to count as an entry.
5) If you already follow PopcornReads on Twitter or Facebook, you must still complete that part of the Rafflecopter form for your follow to count as an entry.
6) If you do not provide a complete mailing address in the Rafflecopter form, your entry will not be eligible. We will use your mailing address to ship your book to you.
7) That’s it – it’s a very easy giveaway, so have fun and best of luck!
If you’ve never used Rafflecopter before to enter a giveaway, here’s a little 45 sec. video on how to do it:
Click here to link to all the other giveaways in the Follower Love Giveaway Hop!