We’re hosting a giveaway for an advance readers’ copy (ARC) of The Coincidence Engine by Sam Leith. This is also a book I have not read because of time constraints. Rather than donate it to the library, I’m offering it in a giveaway.
The Coincidence Engine is about a bureaucratic entity known as the Directorate of the Extremely Improbable. This organization is fascinated by seemingly random events and the correlations between them. I have no clue…but I suspect this one is going to appeal to scifi fans, and possibly fans of dystopian novels who are into computers, math, and physics. Supposedly it’s a comic thriller featuring a wild chase across America. Someone described it as Alfred Hitchcock meets Carl Hiassen.
One lucky reader will win an ARC of The Coincidence Engine by Sam Leith!
1) The deadline for entries is Saturday night, 7/7/2012, at 11:59pm EDST. No entries after that date/time will be eligible.
2) This giveaway is open to entries with U.S. mailing addresses only because we do not ship books outside of the U.S.
3) You must be at least 15 years old to enter this giveaway.
4) You must use the Rafflecopter form. Even if leaving a comment is part of the giveaway, you must use the form in addition to leaving the comment for the comment to count as an entry.
5) If you already follow PopcornReads on Twitter or Facebook, you must still complete that part of the Rafflecopter form for your follow to count as an entry.
6) If you do not provide a complete mailing address in the Rafflecopter form, your entry will not be eligible. We will use your mailing address to ship your book to you.
7) That’s it – it’s a very easy giveaway, so have fun and best of luck!
If you’ve never used Rafflecopter before to enter a giveaway, here’s a little 45 sec. video on how to do it: