Do you love Disneyland? Hidden Mickey Adventures in Disneyland will let you explore the park in a whole new way! It contains 20 games, puzzles, and challenges for you alone or for you and your friends to play as you race throughout Disneyland. Decipher cryptic clues and find hidden symbols. Score points on each quest you finish.
This quest book was written and developed by Nancy Temple Rodrigue, and is designed to give adventure seekers the opportunity to do something different on their next visit to Disneyland, while at the same time expanding their Disney knowledge.
There are quests for the advanced Disneyphile, as well as for newcomers, young kids, tweens, and teens. Almost all of the scavenger hunts are handicap accessible. The author has graciously provided us with 2 books so that 2 lucky readers can win an autographed copy!
Can’t wait to get it?
Hidden Mickey Adventures in Disneyland will be published on May 15, 2012; however, it should be available for pre-order from your favorite bookseller below. Just click the button to go there to get it.
To read our review of Hidden Mickey: Sometimes Dead Men Do Tell Tales, click here.
2 lucky readers will win an autographed copy of Hidden Mickey Adventures in Disneyland!
1) The deadline for entries is Saturday night, 5/19/2012, at 11:59pm EDST. No entries after that date/time will be eligible.
2) This giveaway is open to entries with U.S. mailing addresses only because we do not ship books outside of the U.S.
3) You must be at least 13 years old to enter this giveaway.
4) You must use the Rafflecopter form. Even if leaving a comment is part of the giveaway, you must use the form in addition to leaving the comment for the comment to count as an entry.
5) If you already follow PopcornReads on Twitter or Facebook, you must still complete that part of the Rafflecopter form for your follow to count as an entry.
6) If you do not provide a complete mailing address in the Rafflecopter form, your entry will not be eligible. We will use your mailing address to ship your book to you.
7) That’s it – it’s a very easy giveaway, so have fun and best of luck!
If you’ve never used Rafflecopter before to enter a giveaway, here’s a little 45 sec. video on how to do it: